OK, it’s the ultimate seasonal work but who wouldn’t want to be Santa for a few festive weeks? Blackdown Garden Centre are looking to recruit a Santa for their Christmas Grotto.
Everything you need to know about the job is listed below. No mention of reindeer skills though…
REWARDS CHILDREN AND ADULTS WHO ARE LOVING AND KIND
by preparing toys, candy, and other gifts; guiding a reindeer-driven sleigh; sliding down chimneys; delivering gifts.
PREPARES TOYS, CANDY AND OTHER GIFTS
by supervising elves in the workshop.
by reviewing past year’s conduct; awarding gifts based on kind and generous behaviours; forgiving little slip-ups .
by driving a reindeer-driven sleigh on Christmas Eve; sliding down chimneys; placing gifts under Christmas trees or in stockings hanging on mantels; feeding the homeless; cheering the ill; spreading good will.
ENJOYS CHRISTMAS TREATS
by drinking milk and eating cookies set out for him along the way.
- He was dressed all in fur from his head to his foot, A bundle of toys he had flung on his back, And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack;
- His eyes how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
- His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry;
- His droll little month was drawn up like a bow, And the beard on his chin was as white as the snow;
- He had a broad face, and a little round belly that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly. He was chubby and plump-a right jolly old elf;
- He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
If this sounds like you please send your CV to the Chief Elf c/o Blackdown Garden Centre , West Buckland, Wellington Somerset TA21 9HY